Social media collection and analysis tools
- Twitonomy – Twitter analytics.
- Netlytic – cloud-based text analyzer and social networks visualiser.
- Tweet Archivist – essential analytics for tracking and archiving Twitter.
- NVivo NCapture – web browser extension, to quickly and easily capture web content (web pages, online PDFs and social media data from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube) for analysis in NVivo 10 for Windows.
- Netlytic – Cloud-based text analyzer and social networks visualiser.
- Using Twitter as a data source an overview of social media research tools (2021) by Wasim Ahmed.
- Choose the most appropriate graph for your data: from Data to Viz.
- List of social media collection tools by Deen Freelon.
- Tableau Public – Free data visualisation software
- Gephi – Like Photoshop for data. Graph visualisation and manipulation software.
- Raw – The missing link between spreadsheets and vector graphics.
- Infogr.am – Create interactive charts and infographics.
- Google Chart Tools – Display live data on your site.